Siti cable is a very popular cable channel in India. This article is about the history, upcoming shows, and their channels.
Siti Cable Network Pvt Ltd has been a pioneer in the Indian television broadcasting industry, since it pioneered private sector broadcasting in India with the launch of its first channel Siti TV on 1st November 2003. Siti Cable today is an all-in-one bouquet of channels spanning news, regional cinemas, general entertainment and infotainment channels with wide viewership across India.
Is Siti Cable good?
I have recently viewed Siti Cable and I wanted to give a quick review .While reading the channel, it seems that it has a great variety of content but also not very good quality. When I first started watching the channel, I saw that the quality was so bad that it was unbearable to watch. The picture and sound were so loud and distorted.
The main reason for having such bad image quality is because Siti cable uses MPEG-2 compression instead of MPEG-4 H.264 compression which is better quality at a smaller file size. But even with an older compression codec such as MPEG-2 ,the image quality is still very poor and the sound is not much better than what you would get with a basic web browser streaming video.
What does the Siti network do?
Siti network is a business group which provides solutions in the form of cable TV, broadband internet and ICT services. The company was started in 2003 as Siti Cable Network Pvt Ltd, with its registered office at Mumbai and corporate office at Delhi. It was founded by Mahavir Singh and Deepak Doshi.
Its first venture was Siti TV which also became one of the most popular Hindi general entertainment channels in India, with more than 12 million (1.2 crore) subscribers along with 20+ regional channels to cater to different markets across India.
How do I check my package on Cable?
On my local cable provider website, it shows my subscription with channel number and package name. In case this channel is not showing, please follow the steps below:
- Log on to your cable operator website.
- To find Siti Cable’s channel number, tick the box saying you are not computer savvy and search for your package using “Siti Cable ” as search keyword (located in the bottom right corner of the screen).
- Now click on the “Package list” link in the top right corner of your screen.
- If your package is showing, it’s now time to register with Siti Cable. Just hit the “Sign in” button.
- You will be prompted to confirm your new registration by clicking on the “Sign Up” tab.
- Now click on “Record address” or enter “private ID” and then you can enter a password for your account.
How do I view my Cable subscription?
Once you have registered with Siti , there is no need to do anything else as it will keep tracking your package that was subscribed. Now let’s say you want to view your Siti Cable subscription, follow the steps below:
- Go to Siti Cable’s website.
- On the left side of your screen, you will see different categories, select “Recharge”.
- You may now enter your Siti Cable private ID and password or log in using your Facebook account.
- Once you have logged in or if you are already logged in , click on the “My Profile” button.
- You will be prompted to select your package. And it will show you your package and till when you are subscribed.
How do I recharge my Siti Broadband?
Siti Broadband is one of the most popular broadband internet plans in India. It provides free broadband service for customers, and it has a fair amount of subscribers with over 5 million users as of now. To recharge your Siti Broadband, visit the website of Airtel Broadband, one of the leading internet service providers in India.
Then click on “Recharge” & follow the steps below:
- On your screen, you will see “Siti broadband ” on the left side, select it and enter your Siti Cable ID or log in with Facebook credentials.
- Next you can select one of three plans to connect your phone number. You can now enter a debit/credit card number as per your plan.
- And that’s it! You can now enjoy Siti Cable and the internet with ease.
How do I lock a channel on this Cable?
Channels on Siti Cable can be locked to avoid unwanted viewing. If you have locked a channel and want to unlock, just follow the steps below:
- Go to one of the paid services->channel lock page. In case you don’t know which page, it will show you the details of all your channels. Click on the “Unlock ” option and confirm that you want to reset your channel lock.
- You will be prompted to enter your cable operator ID & password or log in using Facebook credentials.
- Log in or select Facebook options and follow the steps to unregister your Siti Cable ID.
- Next you can log in again and confirm that you have unregistered your account again.
- You will see confirmation once your channel is locked or not. There’s no need to worry if you have blocked a channel unintentionally, it can be unblocked anytime by contacting Siti Cable customer care.